Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Workshop Update

Plotting Workshop:

Workshop starts next week. Lessons are emailed so you can do the homework on your own schedule. Includes an intense 1 hour private brainstorming chat with me. I have TWO spots left. Grab them if you want them!


Query Workshop:

Starts in September. Includes multiple critiques of your query letter until it shines! Four spots left.


*Please note that due to my uncertainty over when I'll be traveling to China, I'm not sure when (or if!) I'll be able to offer any more workshops in the next few months.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...